Tuesday, November 25, 2008

See Jack Smile

It's hard to believe how much has happened in the past 6 weeks! I had my final doctor's appointment yesterday and she gave me the go-ahead to resume a normal lifestyle. What exactly is a normal lifestyle when there's a newborn involved?? She also said that my hand issue is normal and if it doesn't clear up after 3 months then she'll send me to physical therapy. I was somewhat encouraged to hear that there's a possible end to this suffering.
Jack is a growing boy who's becoming more and more entertaining each day. Now that he's awake more he enjoys hanging out on his play mat (he usually lasts a whopping 3 minutes), dancing to Christmas music with mommy, and watching the History channel with dad. He's even been throwing an occasional smile our way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Janine! He's such an adorable baby! Love the smile!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...