Friday, March 26, 2010

A constant source of entertainment

I know I say it all the time but my son just cracks me up. He makes me smile every day. He just does the quirkiest things. For instance, last night he took a kitchen strainer, filled it with his cup of milk, his cup of water, and two rose petals. And made several trips carrying his basket between the living room and kitchen, for no apparent reason. He's very methodical in a weird kind of way. Especially when it comes to towers. If it stands, he'll make it into a tower. Out on the deck: A glass bottle from the recylcing bin, on top of his plastic bowl, topped with a rubber lid. On top of the trash can: Three containers of yogurt pulled from the grocery bags. On his tray: Cheerio, raisin, Cheerio ... okay, maybe Daddy helped with that one.

I'm beginning to wonder if he's going to grow up to be an engineer like his Uncle Jared. Then again, some days I'm just not sure what's going through his mind. Like when I walked into the bedroom to find the bottom half of the screen ripped off, and a little boy hanging my ceramic candle holder out the third story window. Or this particular move, which has quickly become a favorite. Apparently, using your hands is so February. Cool kids use their faces to play with toys:

1 comment:

Offshorecpa said...

he gets funnier all the time! i wish i could take him when #2 arrives! miss you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...