Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hey Jude

I mentioned that my brothers surprised us by showing up on Sunday morning.  They actually arrived at 2:30am, entered the house, and crashed on the couch, without us or my parents even noticing.  Late that morning I was upstairs getting ready for church and thought I could hear Jared's voice.  So I came downstairs and there they were!

It was great having the whole family down during Jude's first week ... especially since both Uncles brought their fancy cameras.  Judey-boy was wide awake and quiet for a whole hour while Uncle Micah shot photos.  We got a lot of great pictures that I'm so excited about!  Can't wait to decorate the walls of our new house with photos of my handsome boys!  Here are a few of my favorite shots:


You can see more pictures here

A special thanks to Uncle Micah for making the trip and taking the photos, and to PADot for making it all possible! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...