Thursday, July 21, 2011

Notice anything different?

Remember how I mentioned my little brother got me a special surprise birthday present?  Well part of the package was my own URL and a little blog revamp.  We're working on rolling out the changes as we can, but for now you may have noticed a few alterations.

Namely, the title.  I know, I know, I liked the old one too.  Even if my mom didn't "get it" until just the other week.  But despite the fact that I really did think of it on my own one stormy night in bed, someone else was already years ahead of me.  And trademarked.  So we're taking things a different direction ... welcome to Coastie Mama Logs.  From now on you can simply type in http://www.coastiemamalogs.com/ to reach my blog. I still have a few glitches to work out, namely all the broken links.  Bear with me!

I've also joined Twitter and added that to the right column.  Yes, I've given in to yet another aspect of social media.  And I have to say, I really like it.  It's like blogging anytime the muse hits me, and only in 140 characters.  C'mon, "follow me."

That's all for now.  Maybe someday we can get a real professional in here to make this page pop.  But for now you'll have to stick out my fly-by-night (literally, since that's the only time of day I can get things done), Word document stick figure graphics... and my miscellaneous musings as a Coastie wife and mama.  Thanks for your readership!

2 comments:

Offshorecpa said...

Love the banner!! The new blog fits your family well!

Jennifer said...

Super cute! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...