Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Daddy's Biggest Fan

One of the reasons Jon started doing P90X was so he could work-out at home and see a little more of Jack and I each day. Jack LOVES to watch his Daddy work out. If I need to start working on dinner Jack is more than happy to just sit and watch his dad do push-ups. It's a win-win-win situation, Jon gets to hang out with his son, Jack is entertained and mom gets some free time.
The other day Jon was doing some front-to-back jumping jacks, so Jack joined in too. What you can't see is Jon a few feet in front of Jack. Out of respect for my husband I chose not to capture him working up a sweat on video. :)
My favorite part of this video is the squeal/pirouette he does at the very last second.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...