Monday, October 5, 2009

Someone said

... my son looks like Matthew Stafford (QB for the Detroit Lions).





Hmmm, I don't know if I'm seein' it. Perhaps it's just the hair... which has been a point of discussion for the past several months.


Jon has been threatening to get it cut for some time now. But I just can't agree to it. We've come a long way from the little baldy that I'd always put in hoodies. I love that blonde head of hair, and the little curl at the ends. But I don't really love the way it hangs in his eyes. Or comes out over his ears. Or the way Jack rubs food in it when he's done eating. Then again, I just can't picture my little boy sitting under the scissors. But apparently it can be done, as Jon has already discussed the possibility with his barber.

Now you have to understand, my husband takes hair cuts very seriously. He gets his done every 10 days, on the day (or earlier if he knows he's going to be busy). And every 10 days he asks me how I like his haircut. And every 10 days I tell him I really can't tell the difference. Then there's me, I get my hair cut about every 6-8 months, or when it's long enough to start to annoy me. So, since neither of us has a very fair opinion, I want to know what YOU think. Vote on the poll to give me your honest opinion: Should Jack get a hair cut? Help Jon and I make a decision before midnight on Jack's birthday!

(Facebook readers you'll have to click on "View Original Post" to see the poll.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...