Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Call me crazy but ...

... last night I ordered matching sweaters for my boys for next Christmas. :) The thought of coordinating outfits for two little boys makes me giddy.

In fact, I can't believe I hadn't thought of it sooner! It's a good thing Jon's out of town this week *wink, wink*. But no, I was very good and limited myself to just two sweaters, despite all the adorable matching hats and mittens I also found. And it's the very first thing I've bought for Baby #2 so far. Besides, it was a deal I couldn't refuse. The Children's Place has rugby sweaters on sale for $5, I found a code online for 15% off, made my purchase through Mr. Rebates for an additional 5% back, and only paid $5 in shipping. And just in case you're wondering how I got so good at internet shopping, well I had some help from my favorite blog - Money Saving Mom. Man I love snagging deals! It's almost as thrilling as planning out a forthcoming photo shoot of two chubby, little blondies in striped rugby sweaters, playing the snow ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...