Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You can tell a lot about a person ...

... by the books on their bedstand.




Or should I say, by the volume of books on their bedstand. I'll admit, I was slightly appalled myself when, whilst cleaning and organizing in our bedroom, I discovered that I was "currently reading" not 1, not 3, but 11 books. Yes, that's right there are bookmarks in the midst of all of these. Now a few I've read before, and several I purposefully only read a chapter out of every day or so, but for the rest there's no excuse. And so therefore, my goal is to finish this stack off by Christmas. Not only so I can remove the clutter from my bedstand, but more importantly so that I can start on the stack of books not shown in this picture, the ones that I've been patiently waiting to start on until I finish these others, but which keep calling my name night after night. *sigh* Have I mentioned that I love books?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...