Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mom's new workout routine

Recently we've had some great weather here in Virginia, unfortunately it didn't last long and we're back to the cold. But Jack and I were able to make it out for a few walks, including one sunset stroll with Dad on the beach.

As you can tell from the pictures, Jack LOVED this experience. :) Actually, he's a very serious "walker." I'm not sure if he's just taking it all in or what, but whether he's in the stroller or the carrier, it's his quietest time of day!

All I can say is that this kid was a whole lot easier to carry when he was in my belly and not on it. I'm pretty sure next time Jon will be the one with Jack strapped to him, Mom's shoulders ached the rest of the evening! One things for sure, we're all looking forward to warmer weather and a chance to spend more time out of the house!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...